The Morse Group companies, IEE and Morse Electric, work in conjunction with one another to offer our customers the most efficient, cost effective, turnkey solutions available. Our “One Team. One Goal.” mindset encourages open communication and collaboration. Whether it’s consulting on a plan and spec project or leading the way on a Design Build project, IEE electrical engineers are readily available to advise and assist Morse Electric project managers on all aspects of the electrical system design including:
- Reviewing metered data to understand the electrical system’s condition and capacities
- Coordinating the design to ensure the system is cost efficient and code compliant
- Analyzing electrical protections to determine hazards and identify miscoordination
- Developing commissioning and safe switching procedures
- Evaluating equipment submittals per project drawings and specifications
We believe that when all parties have a vested interest in the successful outcome of a project, the customer benefits from shorter turnaround times, more efficient problem solving, and the free flow of information between all parties involved. The result is a well-designed, budget-friendly electrical system completed in a shorter amount of time.